Eternal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Alliance Forums

Eternal Alliance/Hot Blooded Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's in a Kingu, Anyways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoLifeKing

NoLifeKing

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-11

What's in a Kingu, Anyways Empty
PostSubject: What's in a Kingu, Anyways   What's in a Kingu, Anyways Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:36 pm

I'll probably be more off than on eRO now; the item/zeny wipe has embittered me quite a bit. I'll be exploring the seedy underbelly of Maple Story private servers, having various adventures with my lady friend, and trying to finish all the arcade modes for Dark Stalkers 3. If anyone wants to chat me up, I'll still be on eRO every so often and you can message me on AIM at MySchwarzwald.
Back to top Go down
Ulti
ಠ_ಠ

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What's in a Kingu, Anyways   What's in a Kingu, Anyways Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Oh noes, Maple Story : (

I'll make sure to toss you an AIM.
Back to top Go down
NatElias
Afronova
NatElias

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What's in a Kingu, Anyways   What's in a Kingu, Anyways Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Should I finally get MS to work, I will bother you about these private servers. @_@

See you on AIM. .-.
Back to top Go down
http://natelias.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in a Kingu, Anyways   What's in a Kingu, Anyways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in a Kingu, Anyways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Alliance Forums :: Absences-
Jump to: