Eternal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Alliance Forums

Eternal Alliance/Hot Blooded Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the light of current server events.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-13

In the light of current server events. Empty
PostSubject: In the light of current server events.   In the light of current server events. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello everyone,

Many of you have all ready noticed that a portion of us have moved to a high rate server named VoidRO, due to the wipe on Essence. The wipe has left some of us in discontent, and whether or not said people decide to return to Essence is still undecided.

Like many of you, I've been reading up on the changes that the GMs are implementing on eRO. Although I don't agree with some of them, there is one thing that's keeping me from coming back.

It's the community. Even though many people have left due to the wipe, there are those that have taken the liberty to "call out" on players and the GM staff, along with trolling and causing flame wars on the forums. The way I see it, the community on the forums reflects the community on the server because they play on it, and because of the height of the immaturity level within the community, I decided not to return to Essence.

Another observation I've been seeing is that the GMs and the forum moderators are doing little to nothing to lessen nor stop the trolling. I understand that they're doing what they can to stabilize the server. However, they should at least make an effort to uphold the integrity of the server by regulating its community and the forums.

Jay has made it clear that he's not going back to eRO, which has become another reason why I'm not going back. It's just me being the dutiful girlfriend. Also, I don't know what will become of the guild forums. Ultimately, that's for Jay and Dre to decide.

I apologize if I haven't said my farewells to those that are still on eRO sooner. Between my personal life and what's been going on with eRO, I ended up getting overwhelmed with many things. Whatever you guys decide to do, I can only give my support and well wishes.

--V
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhorizon.livejournal.com

In the light of current server events.
Page 1 of 1