Eternal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Alliance Forums

Eternal Alliance/Hot Blooded Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NatElias
Afronova
NatElias

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Empty
PostSubject: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Just listing things to show how hilarious donates can be. Nobody seems to have realized this yet.

Party: Clown/Gypsy/Creator.

What they're doing: Clown + Gypsy are doing Invulnerable Siegfried. This grants them 80% elemental resistance. The Creator is the main offense with AD, but the Clown and Gypsy can also use Arrow Vulcan. The Creator has everyone FCP'd, so you cannot break or strip them. The Creator is the source of recovery as well with Potion Pitch.

Equipment used? Only three donates required:

Waking/Reaming Muffler of the Void: Ignore all other effects, but it has 35% elemental resistance.
Sage's Ring: 50 MDEF, 15% Fire/Wind/Water/Earth resist. This piece of equipment doesn't actually matter, and is not required.
Valkyrie Helm of Asgard: 25% neutral resist, 50% Holy resist.

Cards: Ghostring, Raydric. Ghostring may not even be required!

Results:
Neutral resistance: If muffler counts, 80% neutral resist. If not, 55%. Either way, Ghostring cuts that by 75%.
Fire: 130% resistance -> Absorb 30% damage
Wind: Absorb 30% damage
Water: Absorb 30% damage
Earth: Absorb 30% damage
Holy: Absorb 65% damage
Shadow: Absorb 15% damage
Ghost: Absorb slightly more than 15% damage, you're weak to Ghost via element

Neutral damage sucks, they absorb everything else. If magic were to even matter, you have a crapload of MDEF.
This does not use your lower headgear slot, the headgear is one of the best and slotted. This means that you can be resistant to even more neutral damage, and you can also get up to 50% more demihuman resistance and 25% ranged resistance. If the muffler adds neutral resistance, you can drop ghostring for any armor card of your choice.

This also does not include any MVP cards or other miniboss cards, so feel free to add those in where you'd like.
Back to top Go down
http://natelias.livejournal.com
nix

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Nerf the donates! I win~

:3
Back to top Go down
NatElias
Afronova
NatElias

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 pm

XD

It's quite depressing when that ends up becoming the solution.
Back to top Go down
Ulti
ಠ_ಠ

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Haha, this is a high rate, right? >_>
Back to top Go down
nix

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Yop. 300/300/150. Leveling is lulzy. Also, we are accidentally the "number 1" guild on there. I point to Nate's astounding leadership. And the guildname. Very Happy

On topic.. Yeaah. It's sort of sad. They did nerf armors, but buffed the donate weapons. :/
Back to top Go down
NatElias
Afronova
NatElias

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:44 pm

As far as it goes, leveling feels slow unless you know what you're doing, then it gets much faster and easier.

I won the first PvP tournament within a week of joining, having found a ridiculously powerful build (100% ranged resist) and quickly earning the materials with it. People cried foul, that I was abusing a bug, and I responded with a topic showing just how stupid some of these bonuses that some items added can be. (hence the build in this topic.)

This lead to, after many pages of talk, a general nerfing of most of the donate items, and some quest ones. However, the admins know very little of balance, and this lead to a re-buffing of the donate weapons, which made them even stronger. (loss in stats from nerf, 30% damage increase from buff. Overall, I'd take an extra slot over some stat bonuses.)

However, in the end, we're still the strongest guild, and we all wouldn't seem to do half bad in PvP. Though, it's less my leadership and more everyone else's individual skills. XD
Back to top Go down
Vanora

Vanora

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:05 am

NatElias wrote:
However, in the end, we're still the strongest guild, and we all wouldn't seem to do half bad in PvP. Though, it's less my leadership and more everyone else's individual skills. XD

Like my awesome priestly emp breaking. XD;;;;;
Back to top Go down
NatElias
Afronova
NatElias

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:07 am

Vanora wrote:
NatElias wrote:

Like my awesome priestly emp breaking. XD;;;;;

This. Nora is best emp breaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.   Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find a way around this VoidRO setup without Coma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Alliance Forums :: HALP!-
Jump to: