Eternal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Alliance Forums

Eternal Alliance/Hot Blooded Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-13

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Empty
PostSubject: The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet   The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:42 pm

I look back on this story, only to laugh at its lulzy-ness now and again. But at the time this was occurring, I was head desk-ing like the mother fucking Fist of the North Star. >_>; Only Jay and Dre know this story in its semi-entirety, so I'll post what happened here.

I started a Villain character for Kingu's guild, named Elizabeth Bathory. (For those that don't know about Lizzy, check it out on Wikipedia. It's a fun read. :3) I was leveling her one day, and I had the Head Com and Scouter set on. This one fellow, named Keel, PMs me, with pretty much a, "Hey, sweet hat!" message. The conversation went on about Lizzy's name and other causal "shooting the shit" talk. Pretty innocent, for the most part.

A few days pass, and Keel is in-game, but on his Slinger named Leon S Kennedy. He PMs me a proposal of marriage, and that he's in love with me.

Several problems with this:

1. I'm all ready married to Jay in-game.
  2. Jay is my real-life boyfriend.
  3. Jay will more then likely kick Keel's ass if ever given the chance. And probably not limited to PvP ass whoopings.

But the biggest issue is that Keel is 11 years old. And in the 6th grade. WUT. O_o;

So yeah...I had to turn him down. XD

Providing screens below of the incident for your viewing pleasure. Pretty much, just read through the chat log. Also, my reactions, lol.

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet ScreenVoidRO029

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet ScreenVoidRO030

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet ScreenVoidRO031

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet ScreenVoidRO032

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet ScreenVoidRO033

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet ScreenVoidRO034

Quote :
u cant blame a bored 6th grader
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhorizon.livejournal.com
NatElias
Afronova
NatElias

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet   The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:48 pm

Oh woooooooow.
Back to top Go down
http://natelias.livejournal.com
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet   The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Yeah... silent
Back to top Go down
Vanora

Vanora

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet   The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

It's kind of cute, actually, if a bit uncomfortable. Poor kiddo. When I played WoW, there was a 12-year-old boy in our guild that was majorly crushing on me. He'd follow me everywhere, go on small party instances, make new characters to help me level my alts, etc. It was like having a puppy that I didn't want. ^^;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet   The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Yeah. o.o

It was just a bit unnerving, because he was playing around and wasn't acting sincere in the end. I would had let him go easily if he did, but the lack of maturity just really got to me. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet   The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures Of An Unintentional Shota Magnet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Alliance Forums :: Off-topic-
Jump to: