Eternal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Alliance Forums

Eternal Alliance/Hot Blooded Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters

Should the current banner stay, or should it go?
Keep it; it looks too bad ass to it to go away. D:
Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Vote_lcap0%Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Change it; we're The Lamps now. >:V
Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Vote_lcap100%Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Meh. I don't care either way. *shrug*
Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Vote_lcap0%Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)   Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:13 am

UPDATE: I'm going to start working on the new banner, but it might take a while due to my work schedule. D:

Thanks for all of your feedback, guys. Very Happy

---

Now that we've been on VoidRO for quite some time, I was contemplating about making a new banner for the forum. (eventhoughwe'reonlybeenusingitfortheguidesection >_>)

I'm letting you guys decide on this. Should you all decide to have it changed to an updated Interior Designers banner, I can easily whip up one. Surprised Or if you guys think that the banner looks too super duper supreme awesome for it to go poof, we can leave it unchanged. :3

ROCK THE VOTE 8D bounce

Last edited by Vhaidra on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhorizon.livejournal.com
Carnaby
Resident NEET
Carnaby

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)   Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:53 pm

I'm trying really hard to imagine a flaming, badass banner with "INTERIOR DESIGNERS" and a lamp emblazoned across it.

If it could be done, it would reach levels of epic beyond all ever known before.

EDIT: The URL would still be eternalalliance, though, unless we made a new forum altogether, and no one wants that. I guess we can just explain we're the... Eternal Alliance of Interior Designers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/coin-locker/
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

PostSubject: Re: Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)   Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Carnaby wrote:
I'm trying really hard to imagine a flaming, badass banner with "INTERIOR DESIGNERS" and a lamp emblazoned across it.

If it could be done, it would reach levels of epic beyond all ever known before.

I wonder if emblazoned lamp shades exist... o.oa

Carnaby wrote:
EDIT: The URL would still be eternalalliance, though, unless we made a new forum altogether, and no one wants that. I guess we can just explain we're the... Eternal Alliance of Interior Designers.

Interior Designers: The Artists Formerly Known As Eternal Alliance. A Hot Blooded Is Fine, Too. :3
Back to top Go down
nix

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)   Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Yes.

Though, I'd be perfectly okay if there was a lamp right smack in the middle of that ring of fire in the current banner.
Back to top Go down
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

PostSubject: Re: Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)   Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

nix wrote:
Though, I'd be perfectly okay if there was a lamp right smack in the middle of that ring of fire in the current banner.

I was thinking about doing a flame texture and overlay it on the lampshade. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)   Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please be to reading this poll thread, kthx. (POOL -- POLL CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1