Eternal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Alliance Forums

Eternal Alliance/Hot Blooded Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Has Crashed: HO NOES

Go down 
+7
nix
NoLifeKing
Vanora
NatElias
Vhaidra
Carnaby
Coby
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vhaidra
Pimp Chair
Vhaidra

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Server Has Crashed: HO NOES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Has Crashed: HO NOES   Server Has Crashed: HO NOES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:42 pm

I feel somewhat indifferent about the changes and the wipes. Granted, it's gonna suck trying to get all of my stuff back, but you guys are irreplaceable. :3

What upsets me the most are the people that exploited the dupe bug. But I digress. =\
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhorizon.livejournal.com
Vanora

Vanora

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Server Has Crashed: HO NOES   Server Has Crashed: HO NOES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Vhaidra wrote:
I feel somewhat indifferent about the changes and the wipes. Granted, it's gonna suck trying to get all of my stuff back, but you guys are irreplaceable. :3

What upsets me the most are the people that exploited the dupe bug. But I digress. =\

I agree with this. I hope most everyone in our guilds will stay, because you guys are great and playing on the server wouldn't be nearly as fun without you all.
Back to top Go down
Vlad

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Server Has Crashed: HO NOES   Server Has Crashed: HO NOES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 pm

I feel so out of things...because I am. lol!
Well, in-game things. I've been on the forums.
I don't know if I want to play RO again or not, not because of the wipe (I was/am Yay [as oppoased to Nay] for the wipe), but because of time... There's just so much to do. I've also been thinking of making a real application for GM, but that'd take even more time than regular play, I assume.

AIM: VladofMidgard/OniWar. MSN: oniwar@bellsouth.net. YIM: vladofmidgard. I started, today, being in Ess's IRC channel. I'm pretty much always online, sometimes Away/Busy though.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.invisionfree.com/vlad_vdr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Has Crashed: HO NOES   Server Has Crashed: HO NOES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Has Crashed: HO NOES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2